I should have waited one more meal before my last post because this version of my Sushi Salmon salad blows all others out of the water!
Sashimi Super Salad
- Wild Sockeye Salmon for Sushi
- Steamed Crookneck Squash w/ Sesame Oil (Leftover)
- Herb Salad Mix
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Shredded Coconut and Sesame Seeds
- Minced Ginger, Flax, Lemon, Temari
This time the salmon was off the hook. Combine that with the other quality ingredients, mainly farmer's market crookneck squash, and some amazing flavor from the best add ins and dressing. I bought a small jar of minced ginger and could not be more pleased, and the nuts/seeds/coconut were all time.
- Turkey w/ Dried Basil
- Turkey w/ TJ's Everyday
- Sweet Potato Homemade AB/Coconut Butter
- Steamed Squash and Romanesco Broccoli w/ Coconut Butter/Hummus
- Sugar Snap Peas and Seaweed
- Quinoa Leftover
- Homemade Almond Milk!
- Dried Cranberries
- Vanilla Plant Protein
- Cacao Powder
- Coconut Butter
Romanesco Broccoli is the bomb. It doesn't taste much different but it looks rad! Definitely one of my farmer's markets highlights.
- Romanesco Broccoli, Carrot, Cucumber (steamed)
- Hummus, Sunflower Seeds
- Kale Saute (Olive Oil, Garlic Gold, Pepper, Rainbow Gomasio, Macadamia Nuts)
- Quinoa w/ Bragg's 24 Herbs
- Chicken w/ Everyday Seasoning
- First of the Chicken w/ TJ's Everyday Seasoning
- Brazil Nuts
- Mixed Greens (w/ raw chard again)
- Squash Leftovers
- Flax Oil, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, Pepper