Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Multiple New Frontiers!

 Veggies Bring Life
I threw together an epic Quinoa Salad for dinner! This light n' healthy meal was crunchy, gushy, moist, salty, and spiced all at the same time. Check all the delicious ingredients:
-Quinoa with avocado, green beans, cucumber, tomato, topped with sunflower seeds
-Black beans and more of the green beans
-Spiced with Turmeric, Curry Powder, Salt n' Peppa
-Mushroom Onion Saute
New Smoothie!
I had a little extra pumpkin puree from the pie I made and some cranberries (not dried) in the fridge so I mixed them up with soy milk and Fluid Recovery post ride and it was a delicious new frontier! Topped with All Spice to go with the pumpkin theme. I may start using canned pumpkin in smoothies more often...
 So Simple but So Good
A simple burrito of brown rice, black beans, avocado, tomato, and of course, salsa!
More new Frontiers!
Took the rest of my newly discovered cranberry oatmeal which was already awesome and made it more awesome but eating it with a bunch of pomegranate this morning! Also almonds and soymilk. Crunchy sweet delish for days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...