More good eating to do some quality acclimating in Tahoe with the team!
After enjoying a TJ's Raspberry Blueberry Oat Bran GF Muffin and a Max Houtzager leftover Oatmeal Muffin with Almond Butter gone Cinnamon/Sea Salt (sprinkled), I decided to hit up a mid morning protein leftover scramble.
- 3 Hard Boiled Egg Whites
- Leftover Veggie Sauté
- Sea Salt, TJ's Everyday Seasoning, Lemon Pepper
post race dinner of baked polenta, cooked veggies and more baked chicken.
- Polenta cut into rounds baked w/ Olive Oil and Dried Basil
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Squash, Onion Saute
- Chile Powder, S&P, Garlic Powder, Olive Oil
- Rainbow Chard Sauté
- Chicken Breast with Marinated Artichoke Hearts, S&P, Basil, Garlic Powder, Chile Powder
- TJ's Tahini Sauce
I enjoyed some of the best leftovers after we (1st place in my category!) did the Peavine Challenge XC Race in Reno. It was hot and long and the juicy sweet potato, hummus, kale sauté, salad, and herb baked chicken hit the spot perfectly. I had about a whole 1.5 sweet potatoes... Next up a 4th of July BBQ and more tasty Sweet Potato Eats!