If you remember my posts from living with the team before, these may be similar, but i'll try to include what's new and exciting! Also check out the girls team's blog/log from the camp!
One of the more epic dinners: a massive baked sweet potato along with the best baked chicken and summer salad! Inspired by the salads from Wisconsin.
- Romaine Lettuce, Raddichio, Tomato, Carrot, Avocado, Peaches, Olive Oil/Balsamic, S&P
- Chicken Breast, Artichoke Hearts, TJ's Ponzu Sauce, Basil, S&P, Chile Powder
- Lettuce, Carrot, Tomato, Olives
- Olive Oil / Balsamic
- Brown Rice Bread toasted
- Canned Light Tuna
- Salsa and Garlic Hummus
- Sea Salt, Lemon Pepper, TJ's Every Day Seasoning
- 100% Cacao Baker's Chocolate
- Almond Butter
- Leftover oatmeal with Banana/Apple cooked in (maybe 2-2.5 cups)
- Vanilla Whey protein powder (2 scoops)
- Baking powder (~1.5T)
- Greek yogurt ~2.5T
- Organic Cane Sugar ~1/4c
- Pumpkin/sunflower seeds 1/4c
- 2 Dates
- Raisins/Cherries (small handful)
- Cinnamon/Sea salt (couple shakes ea.)
- a bit of Ezekiel Flax Sprouted Grain Cereal (for the crunch factor)
- 20-30min at 400º F
The tops become muffin texture, slightly crispy and nice while the bottoms maintain an oatmeal bread pudding state (especially with the cooked banana/date/apple!). They are delicious vanilla/oaty/cinnamony baked deliciousness! Especially good with some Almond Butter and a bit more Sea Salt/Cinnamon sprinkled on top. Off to do some more shredding.