Thursday, November 11, 2010

Indian Food!

I was in Nevada City to do some dh shredding with David Lowe and had no idea it would all end with some amazing Indian food from BriarPatch Co-Op Community Market.  From fro-yo to four wheeling/mudding, to dh shuttles all day, this was a solid ending to a worthwhile trip.
Whipped up Dinner
 I finally remembered to use my Nori (dried seaweed)! So delicious.
-Quinoa Salad spiced with Paprika, Turmeric, Lemon Pepper (avocado, nori)
-Balsamic Salad
-Sauteed Swiss Chard w/ Garlic, carrot, thyme
I was so starving for this meal!
I really wish I had an awesome co-op market to go to in Marin.  The Indian food (amazing spice combos) was quality from a giant salad/food bar where you pay by the pound and the cookie had all the best qualities of chai tea/gingersnap and a really good bran muffin.
 -Chicken Tikka Masala
-Brown Basmati Rice
-Cucumber Raita Salad
-Garlic Naan
-Dal (lentil mix)
-Roasted Vegetables
-Vegan Cookie
No yogurt or soymilk today
I had to make due with orange juice for the liquid agent in my muesli, and after deciding to add almond butter for the missing protein as well it was quite delicious! Milk is for babies
-My Muesli Mix (thick oats, oat bran, hazelnuts, almonds, cranberries)
-Banana
-OJ
-Almond Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...