Monday, December 6, 2010

Cafe Del Soul, Favorite Fruit, Lentil Soup

I've been slipping a little bit! Late lunch and dinner from yesterday included in the end of this post.
 Didn't want to go home in rush hour so met my parents at Cafe Del Soul for dinner!
I went with the Ishtar Salad and a Compassion Juice Blend, but then my dad gave me half of his Curry Soul Good Wrap! All with tofu of course.
ishtar’s delight 
red leaf lettuce, our signature dip, tahini, dried cranberry, cucumber & feta cheese
compassion 
carrot, celery, spinach, apple & ginger
curry don’t stop! 
organic brown rice, dried cranberries, spinach,almonds tossed in a mustard curry dressing,served in a whole wheat tortilla.
 Salad and a Sandwich
-Orange Vinaigrette Spinach Salad with Satsuma Mandarine and Pecans
-AB and J on Wheat (with blueberry jam)
And a pomegranate for dessert!
 My house is stacked with epic fruit right now!
Went with my muesli combo accompanied by kiwi, persimmon, yogurt, OJ, and honey,  I love having an endless supply of persimmons. Key ingredients in my muesli are of course cinnamon, and hazelnuts, almonds.
 Signature Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup made from Alessi mix but added carrots and fennel, and a spice mixture of ground star anise, carraway seeds, and fennel seed powder. Topped with olive oil, avocado, and almonds and accompanied by the same Orange Vinaigrette Salad from lunch today except with ginger in the dressing. I actually had almost three full bowls of the soup... So good
I little mini lunch/ dinner appetizer
Leftover garlic lemon salad from the cooking club dinner with some sunflower seed bread topped with the best hummus from the Woodlands deli.  Trust me i've tried every brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...