Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 Tips and A Variety of Bomb Ingredients

My fridge is still overflowing with yummy ingredients and it made for a delicious day.
 Mommy prepared this delicious meal while I shredded the rad in the dark!
A nice Salmon, Farro, Roasted Carrots and Salad Combo.  Olive oil, Balsamic, and Rosemary dominated this meal. #1 Olive oil is key, butter is for losers.
-Salmon sauteed with turmeric, lemon, and garlic salt
-Farro (wheat berries) w/ Sun Dried Tomato
-Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad
-Rosemary and Thyme Roasted Multi Color Carrots (soo delicious)
 Delicious Seasonal Pomegranate and Persimmon for Dessert! The only way to go...
 Turkey Sando on Wheat Loaf
#2 Herb Turkey is the best kind although sometimes Pastrami is just as good, enjoyed best with hummus, spinach, and green onion like today!
 Spinach, Cucumber, and Tomato salad dressed with Hummus and Lemon, topped with some dried cranberries! #3 I love it when dressing is so delicious and so easy to make.
Box Muesli?
No time for my own muesli mix, but I couldn't help but supplement by adding some flax meal, oats, rye flakes, almonds, and cinnamon.  #4 I think my own mixture is superior for sure.  Mixed with yogurt, lemon, Kiwi, and too many Strawberries (but not really)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...