Monday, December 27, 2010

Will I ever cook Western Food? No...

Going to start just putting up the "Notables" for a little while. Should keep it a bit more interesting!
Used the Seaweed (Mozuku) my sister got me for Xmas to make Sesame Ginger Chicken Stir Fry!  #1 It tasted so good I am going to use seaweed way more in the future.
-Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Rice Wine Vinegar, Soy Sauce
-Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Almonds
-Chicken breast, Mozuku, Broccoli, Pea Pods, Carrots
-Brown Rice and Steamed Golden Beets

 Leftover Mashup Wrap
Lentils, Butternut Squash, Curry leftovers + a steamed Wheat Tortilla, lettuce, and beets.  I am beginning to realize how much easier it is to not prepare meat. Spiced up with Turmeric, Curry Powder, and Cumin.
 Banana Kiwi Recovery
This was sweet and almost creamy. #2 Soymilk/soy yogurt = more creamy flavor and yogurt = more tart.
-Ice, Soymilk
-Banana, Kiwi
-Galaxy Granola and Cloves 
 Lentil and Steamed Vegetable Deluxe
Stoked on using the bamboo steamer I discovered in my house last night for dinner. #3 It is healthier and taste better!
-Steamed Carrots with Rosemary, Steamed Beets
-Lentils with French Taragon and a Bay Leaf
-Brown Rice, Green Onion, Avocado, Salt n' Peppa
 this is how it's done! bamboo steamer
Xmas Dinner Lefty's Wrap
Remixed the Quinoa Salad and Sauteed Vegetables I made from Xmas into a wrap. Added Garlic Hummus and Turmeric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...