Friday, November 26, 2010

The Aftermath

It takes thought and skill to eat leftovers in creative ways at the appropriate times.  I definitely enjoy it. Check out yesterdays post to see recipes and more about the left over dishes!
 Leftovers + Swiss Chard
Some turkey and cranberry sauce, with the last of the Mashed Sweet Potatoes.  I felt like supplementing with some lemon/rosemary flavor, so sauteed up some rainbow chard with rosemary and lemon and it was fire!
 A slice of Vegan Pecan Pie and Soy Vanilla Ice Cream post DH Run
 Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Supplemented Balsamic Greens Salad and Sauteed Carrots for lunch Part II
I wrapped up some turkey, cranberry sauce, hummus, and greens for lunch Part I. Enjoyed at the local DJ's.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Strawberries and Soymilk for Breakfast! It's healthy enough, I swear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...