I've been sort of throwing food together fast with little prep recently. I decided I am totally down with Fava Beans! I also raced!
They are like giant more flavorful peas and really fun to eat for some reason. For lunch the next day my steamed favas combined with other steamed vegetables made a great easy lunch wrap.
- Steamed Fava Beas, Squash, Yellow Carrot,
- Some Spring Mix Salad/Cucumber/Avocado
- Tahini, Braggs 24 Herb Seasoning, Sea Salt and Pepper
- Amy's Salsa
The Bragg's Seasoning I got is such a great fast meal saver.
When I originally prepared them: with a bunch of steamed vegetables and salmon. A delicious wrap combo for sure. I could eat them plain but some tahini and herbs go even better.
- Salmon Saúte with Olive Oil and Parsley
- Steamed Purple Onion, Squash, Fava Beans, Yellow Carrot
- Baked Sweet Potato and Brown Rice/Lentils
- Some Tomato
- Braggs 24 Herb Seasoning and
- Baked Sweet Potato w/ Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Diestel Farms Pastrami Turkey
- Spring Mix, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Olives
- Hummus, Olive Oil, Balsamic, S & P
- 1/4c Amaranth
- Coconut Milk
- Almond Butter, Coconut Butter (melted on, mmmm)
- Honey, Bee Pollen