Friday, March 18, 2011

Blueberry Vanilla Cereal, Burger Bento, Aroma Cafe

 Aroma Cafe
Med Plate every time, trade Feta Cheese for extra Falafel! #1 Tea from home is cheaper and taste better. It's a new Digestive Blend from Gathering Thyme.
-Hummus, Falafel, Cucumber, Mixed greens, Onion, Dolmas, Tomato, Balsamic, Tabbouleh, Olive, Jalapeno 
-Pitas
Bento Box 2.0
Eating out of my bento box last time got me all motivated to do it again. I think the presentation/Japanese affiliation and overall experience makes my lunch ~30% better!  This one was little less Japanese, and modeled after this Bento. I finally sacked up and bought some frozen veggie patties, of the black bean variety in hopes that they might suffice. #2 They are definitely better than any boca/soy/solely veggie burger, but definitely not a be-all end-all lentil or black bean delicacy. Good enough for an easy or on the go meal! My lunch ended up being totally satisfying and clean!
-1 Chipotle Black Bean Veggie Burger
-Cucumber, Tomato, Nori Seaweed, Avocado
-1/4c Quinoa (measured dry)
-Green Onion and Parsley to garnish, Soy Sauce

Lydia's Blueberry Vanilla Crunch
A worthy breakfast of Lydia's Vanilla Crunch Cereal! I often use Lydia's just with soy/almond milk and blueberries as a quick and healthy but still tasty option, but today wanted to try it out with my Epic Homemade Blueberry Yogurt (just add 1t my favorite Bberry Jam), and more fresh Blueberries! #3 Perfect amount of sweetness and protein, a little from the yogurt and little from the cereal.  It was a sweet crunchy blueberry party for sure.
-4oz Homemade Blueberry Yogurt
-65g Lydia's Vanilla Crunch Cereal
-Blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...