- Thyme, Basil, Garlic Powder, Pepper
- Garlic and Onions (sautéed, then added herbs/bison and then tomato)
- Baby Carrots
- Sushi Seaweed (Nori)
- Coconut Oil
- Steamed Broccoli/Asparagus
- 1/2 Large Can Fire Roasted Tomato
- 1/2 Pound Ground Bison
- 1 Spaghetti Squash, baked at 400º for 1 Hour
I'll also leave you with a delicious meal I had at my favorite Marin restaurant, Fish.
The Saigon Salmon Sandwich on a salad instead!The flavors in this are so strong, salty and gingery and a little sweet on top of an already delicious salmon.
Side of Braised Rainbow CarrotsSimple high quality carrots with tasty Olive Oil and Herbs. Sweet but Savory.